Entry 1

 My perspective on creativity has changed. I am more convinced that anyone can become more creative. I am, not sure how I can track how creative I can be though. Is there a scale? A test I can take right now, and at the end of the semester to see how far I've come? I will learn to become more aware of my creativity levels as I practice. I am in a state of consciousness where I don't feel like I can think, but I do believe it is due to a new environment, and my own overthinking tendencies.

Comments

  1. Me too Nando, my perspective has really been challenged this year and I'm interested to see how far I can grow from it this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My perspective on creativity has totally changed as well. Learning that creativity is like a muscle that we can strengthen was very interesting to me. I have enjoyed the different activities that we have done in class so far that have strengthened my creativity. I will continue to use some of these techniques in my everyday life so that I can come up with creative ideas. I am also interested to see if there is a way to measure creativity. I think that after taking this class and learning how to foster more creative thoughts there will be obvious changes in the ideas I come up with and I will be able to see an improvement in my creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a good point of not being sure how to track an increase in creativity, but I also have a more open mindset after our first few weeks of class. That said, I still find it hard to not compare myself and my work to others. I also share overthinking tendencies and being a perfectionist has also gotten in the way of my creative practices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment